Sunday, November 20, 2005

Not particularly proud of it, but there's something about handbags that makes my heart race. Not as much as some though. Found this wonderful handbag blog - - which makes me feel like a complete amateur. I love the fact that these women are actually watching films looking at what handbags the actresses are carrying and being able to identify most straight away. I don't think I've ever written about any of my characters' handbags. Obviously a trick missed.


Keris Stainton said...

I'm obsessed with handbags. I've actually dreamt about them before now. Sad.

Have you been on Some of the most gorgeous bags I've ever seen.

Sarah said...

Dreamt about them?! That's my girl... Thanks for the site - found another good one as well -

Anonymous said...

Luckily there's so many bags online saving bother of wading the shops. Spent my wages on one from recently