Sunday, July 09, 2006


I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I LOVE browsing on the 43things website. At the moment, there's a campaign going on for cheering and being one of Sark's 'Succulent wild women', which makes me laugh - in the best non-cynical happy way. I'm inspired by the 'juiciness' and generosity of it all. Go girls - here's a big cheer!!!
And my writing prompt for today is going to be from the list of random goals put up by 43things:

The world wants to...
use age progression software on my picture finish what I've started go to medical school Send something to post secret Finish what I start see more live music create a personal travel map take up photography Skydive Be baptized See the Mark Ryden exhibit at the Frye Art Museum hike the appalachian trail get merried Become More Politically Active. Get more sleep Lose 10 pounds pass the bar Learn German fluently learn italian find the love of my life enjoy the moment Go check out the Cathedral Park haunting make my own clothes learn to install an electrical outlet learn french fluently become a surgeon stop buying things i dont need. have a house with hidden rooms and trap doors, and some kind of secret tunnel

1 comment:

Kay Cooke said...

I don't always stop to comment Sarah but I do enjoy reading your blogs - i just wish i was writing full time because I would use your prompts all the time! It's such a brillaint approach to writing - to kick starting the process.