Monday, May 17, 2010

WHEN STORIES COME TO LIFE...

One funny thing about a blog is that you are often sending thoughts and stories out into the darkness, particularly when there aren't many comments about them. So it's always a welcome shock to find that people have not just actually read my stories but have done something about them. Remember this Fifty word story?

Well, last week I was contacted by a design student called Chris Ford, who has produced this wonderful animation based on those fifty words.

I'm delighted.



Hope you enjoy it too!

6 comments:

Nik Perring said...

Utterly, utterly wonderful. I grinned the whole way through.

Sarah Salway said...

Hah Nik, Somehow I KNEW you would like it!

Sue Guiney said...

completely amazing! And how wonderful that they found the story and chose it for this...out of the blue, or should I say the darkness.....

annie clarkson said...

wow, how sinister...! I love it

Nik Perring said...

You know me too well, Sarah! (There's a song in that, isn't there?)

Neil said...

That was really great. What a talent