Friday, June 25, 2010

MICHELLE LOVRIC'S BOOK OF HUMAN SKIN...



... is just a brilliant novel. Honestly. Read it this summer, and then get yourself along to the Wellcome for one (or both) of these events...

SKIN EXHIBITION

Wellcome Collection | 10 June–26 September 2010

Michelle Lovric will present a lecture about her Venice and Peru-based novel,
The Book of Human Skin, at the Wellcome Collection on Saturday July 3rd at 2.30pm.

She will also lead a personal guided tour of the exhibition on Wednesday July 28th at 2pm.

Admission to both events is free, but it is advisable to pre-book an e-ticket for the July 3rd event:

http://www.wellcomecollection.org/whats-on/events/skinbound.aspx

3 comments:

Sue Guiney said...

Ooh, this looks just up my alley. I hope I still remember the exhibit when I'm back in Sept. Thanks for the heads up!

Tania Hershman said...

And up my alley too! Will try for 28 July...!

Sarah Salway said...

Will be interested to know what you both think x