Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Happy birthday to me...



And happy birthday also to Philip, Karen and Hilary (because this seems to be a writer's birthday - any other 11th Septembers out there?) - but mostly because it's my blog, happy birthday to ME!

I've got a dream day ahead - still reeling from seeing a fabulous production of Saint Joan last night, and looking forward to Ten Canoes tonight with a perfect lunch-date along the way. And in between I'm going to do some writing and reading of my own.

9 comments:

Alex Johnson said...

Happy birthday. Are you going to have a conjuror at the party later?

Cornflower said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah!

Nik Perring said...

Happy Birthday to you! Here's hoping you have a marvellous day!

Nik xx

Sarah Salway said...

Thank you all! (ps yes, Alex, I hope a conjuror, a mini-disco, petting zoo, also someone who makes animals out of balloons and lots and lots of bouquets of flowers arriving too... and if not, I'm going to stamp my foot, sulk and refuse to blow out my candles)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah, remember to drink too much, become very verbose and emotional, fall over at least once and eat so much you feel sick. Otherwise it doesn't count. xxxxx

Sarah Salway said...

Will do, darling. But then again if it doesn't count, and I keep on being a good girl, I'll get younger and younger... boring as hell, but younger.x

Anonymous said...

I sincerely hope that was your actual cake. Glad you had such a good day.
Love
Kate X

Jan said...

JUst returned to Blogland after a few weeks "off" so glad to be around to wish you a very happy year ahead!

Anonymous said...

Must have been quite a celebration if you have yet to recover sufficiently to put up another blog post.