Tuesday, April 14, 2009

VCCA Fellowship

I've written lots on this blog about my time at VCCA, and I've just had this email from them which may be of interest to some readers. You'd still have to pay for airfares etc, but it seems like a great opportunity. The website is here:

The VCCA is accepting applications for the Goldfarb Family Fellowship for Nonfiction Writers. This is a fully funded two-week residency where a nonfiction writer may concentrate solely on his or her creative work. As with all residencies at the VCCA, writers will be provided a private bedroom, separate studio, and three prepared meals a day, in the company of 23 visual artists, composers and other writers. The postmark deadline is May 15. The application process is the same as the regular VCCA application process, but we must have work samples, so applicants may not submit a re-application. You may obtain an application by visiting our web site.


Please forward this email to
friends and colleagues who might
be interested in applying for this
opportunity.


You may contact me at 434-946-7236 or e-mail me with any
questions.

Sincerely,

Craig Pleasants
Program Director

1 comment:

Nik Perring said...

Cool! Not for me but I'll pass it on.

N