Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Hah! Patti and Jai have tagged me, so here is one set of my seven groups of seven answers. And a confession - I don't have seven friends who have blogs to pass this on to, so maybe that should be one of my things to do before I die? But no, there's so much else I want to do - that was the hardest one for me - so I'll put up with being the loner in the playground. Thanks, Jai and Patti - this was fun, and I've loved looking at your lists too!


7 Movies That I Love
1. Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistlestop Café
2. Nuts in May
3. Cabaret
4. Spirited Away
5. Spice Girls - the Movie
6. Mary Poppins
7. Nine and a half weeks


7 Things I Want To Accomplish Before I Die
1. Grow a beautiful vegetable garden
2. See my kids happy and fulfilled – and have them still want to spend time with me
3. Get a play produced professionally
4. Get my heels flat in Downward Dog pose in yoga
5. Write a book that really matters to people
6. Continue to love, and be loved
7. Live in Paris


7 Things I Often Say:
1. It’s not fair
2. You’re so beautiful
3. Yes
4. Jeeze
5. Sorry to rush you but ..
6. Well, just a bit of chocolate can’t hurt…
7. I’ll do it tomorrow


7 Things That Attract Me To My Partner:
1. The way he makes me laugh
2. His patience
3. Our kids – and the way we agree (mostly) on bringing them up
4. How I can depend on him
5. The strange things he gets cross about
6. The space he allows me
7. The fact after twenty years, I still want to spend time with because he interests me most


7 Things I Can't Do
1. Ice skate without falling over
2. Stop teasing my kids
3. Go on roller-coasters without feeling sick
4. Give up coffee
5. Do a headstand
6. Get really cross without crying – or stay cross
7. Enjoy fear

7 Books I Love
1. The Little White Horse, Elizabeth Goudge
2. Penguin Book of Greek Myths
3. A Writer’s Diary, Virginia Woolf
4. Forsaking All Others, Alice Duer Miller
5. Madame Bovary, Flaubert
6. All of Colette’s Books (I know, I know, I’m greedy!)
7. The Earth, Zola

2 comments:

Emmy Ellis said...

Oooooh! I might pinch these and do them for my own blog!

Hope you're keeping well, m'dear.

Me? Currently tearing my hair out. Not enough hours in the day!

:o)

Anonymous said...

Nice list.

I could have pinched some of the films.