Wednesday, April 09, 2008

A VERY COOL COMPETITION



So you've bought and enjoyed the book ... you have, haven't you? ... so now it's time to wear the t-shirt. And you don't even have to buy this. I have one t-shirt, modelled above, for you to win. Just send me an email with your address on it to sarahsalway@gmail.com and I'll put the names in a hat on Friday and the first one pulled out will get a t-shirt and copy of the beautiful little book containing stories by Sally Spedding, Patrick Chapman and yours truly.

Just think how happy you will be wearing all three of us ...

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

I have bought the book but it hasn't come yet. There's an empty space in my handbag just waiting for it ...
Kathryn
x

Nik Perring said...

I'm in the same situation as Kathryn. Without the handbag, of course. Looking forward to it.

Nik

Sarah Salway said...

Argh, fingers crossed it will come soon, and your handbags (come on Nik, you can admit it) will be full!

pierre l said...

my little book arrived today.