Tuesday, July 27, 2010

On Hardship (and Kendal Mint Cake) - a 50 word photostory



They start the explorers off with cosmetics. Ranulph Fiennes drops out when he’s caught crying because they’ve discontinued his perfect Chanel lipstick. Then Sir Edmund Hillary faints because his corset is laced too tightly. Bear Grylls lasts the longest. He’s spotted trying the gladiator sandals, his glittery false eyelashes fluttering.

(More fifty word photostories here.)

(pps You all did know I'm climbing Kilimanjaro, right?....!)

4 comments:

Sophie Nicholls said...

Love it. But do reassure me, Sarah You're not climbing it in those shoes?

James Friel said...

'Close to the western summit there is the dried and frozen carcass of a leopard. No one has explained what the leopard was seeking at that altitude'

Answers on a postcard, please.
Jim x

Kathryn said...

Haha! This is the first time I've been lost for (50) words. Probably because I'm in such awe of what you're going to do. Maybe you could wear the shoes on the way down? I'm thinking of grip and gradient here ..

Kendal Mint Cake said...

Very good. Not sure I've seen heels and Kendal mint cake in the same photo before... ;)