Sunday, October 19, 2008

If I ever needed to remind myself ...

why I like to write and teach, these photographs of my weekend spent facilitating a writing group in France will do just fine ....

Whether it's the mornings...



Or the plotting ...



Or the multi-talented writers ...



Hearing good work...



The HUGE window in our workshop room...



Or the food ...



The view from my bedroom window ...



Or the possibility that, if I didn't mind freezing to death, I could just dive in this swimming pool...

7 comments:

Nik Perring said...

That looks wonderful.

Nik

Kathryn said...

I am so jealous! Had a great day down at Sussex yesterday but nothing compares to that view.

Sue Guiney said...

I try not to be jealous of my friends, but.....:-)

Sarah Salway said...

It was wonderful. In every way.

jem said...

A change of scene is always great for the inspiration glands, but a place this great can't fail to boost you.

Sarah Salway said...

Yes, Jem. I often go and write somewhere else, even in a different room in the house, but never as beautiful as this!

Carlos Ferguson said...

jeezum pete!