Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Well, that's strange. I've been off-line for over a week now because of 'technical problems', argggh!, only to come back to the site last night to find my viewing figures are bigger when nothing's happening on the blog than when I'm here tirelessly working to pass on good news! Hmmm... never mind, onwards and upwards because I've fallen in love. Let me introduce you to Tyson, the skateboarding bulldog:
I knew there was a good reason for needing my internet to be reinstated quite so badly - I have been watching the video of this dog skate-boarding again and again. He's so organised and careful about it all.
And my writing prompt for today is an over-tidy dog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the skateboarding dog, Sarah!

Your hit rate was probably up while you were offline because all your online buddies wanted to see where you were!

Susannah Conway said...

Hi there, just wanted to stop by and say i'm glad i've found your site, and look forward to reading more
All the best, Sx

Anonymous said...

I kept checking by to see if you'd posted anything. Wondered if the ded & ack had proved more of a struggle than anticipated.

Have been reading Messages - fantastic!

Anne

Sarah Salway said...

Thanks all. It's good to be back - both to the house and the blog! And glad you're enjoying Messages, Anne.