Friday, January 12, 2007

colour...

For a long time now, I've got pleasure from the number of crafty and inspirational blogs there are around. I don't know why but I always presumed the writers of these domestic gems would be the last people to embrace technology, but perhaps blogs are now the equivalent of the traditional country diary. There must be plenty of research going on about the writers of blogs, but I wonder how many there are on the readers. Are they mostly people like me, who buy intricate cookery books, knowing I might never cook any of the recipes but still enjoy reading them avidly (and hungrily)? Anyway, recently I've been noticing an interest in colour. As well as Karen's beautiful blog, two special mentions go to this Superhero guide to a colourful business but maybe my first stop should be this guide to colour basics.

Writing prompt 8-2007= Red

No comments: