I've been tagged by Scott Pack to tell you six random things about me, so here goes:
1. I know all the words to 'Flower of Scotland' and can sing it with gusto when encouraged (or even when not).
2. My first drive after passing my test was to take Alan Titchmarsh (then a relatively low-profile editor of Amateur Gardening) to the station after he had lunch with my mum. We nearly crashed, very badly. In fact it was so awful that when we met again a couple of years later at Chelsea Flower Show he went white as soon as he saw me.
3. The first concert I went to was to see Genesis play in Birmingham. Paul, my boyfriend, had booked us both into a men only hostel for the night so we had to walk round the city because we had no money for a hotel.
4. The house I live in used to be Beau Nash's illegal gaming rooms.
5. I have sent off, today, an application to do a post-grad qualification in Garden History.
6. One of my ambitions is to write and publish a graphic novel.
And I tag Nik, Clare, Sue, Patricia, Deborah and Cathy.
Phew, this tagging is exhausting. Here are the rules, one of which I see is to post the rules...
Link to the person that tagged you - i.e. me.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about you in a blog post.
Tag six people in your post.
Let each person know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know your entry is up.