Sunday, January 03, 2010

A FINAL GOODBYE TO 2009

So on the last day of sort-of festive holiday, here's one of our family traditions for you. A quiz featuring the mixed up names of some of the famous people who have died during the year before. Answers will come on Friday, but the first one to unscramble the names of the eight people listed below and send me a complete set of who they are will win a personally signed copy of one of my books.

Yay!

Good luck, and here they are....




1. DWERAD YDENNEK


2. RAHHAF TCEWTFA


3. DAE DOG JOY


4. DKIH JONUPE


5. CAKSLAM IHE NOSJ


6. HARD DEW CINRY


7. LIE LONG MUDES


8. FOURT CCM RANK


ps Don't put your answers in the comments for obvious reasons, but send to sarahsalway - at - googlemail.com.

Good game, good game....

1 comment:

DJ Kirkby said...

My first thought is "eeeek!" but I'll have a think and see if I can decipher at least one :)