Saturday, August 11, 2007

Superheroes

Don't ask me why but I have been thinking a lot about the need to be a superhero recently. One of those questionnaires I had to fill in for publicity about two years ago asked me what superpower I'd like to possess, and I said 'invisibility'. This worries me now - maybe it's all those readings I've been doing recently, but if I'm going to save the planet I want everyone to know about it. Yay, yay, yay, go supersarah! But in the meantime, here are some superheroes teaching yoga. I know, I didn't believe it either. How cool is this site?! Just look at that little playmobile pirate doing downward dog, he's going to get dissected by his sword if he's not careful! And here are Spiderman and Barbie having a go. Spiderman's in there with more than a chance, if you ask me....

Anyway, superpowers or not, it seems, according to this site anyway, I'll be signing a happy song as I fly merrily around. I rather like this too - something's definitely up with me, all this cheeriness and merrily popping my head up above the parapet. Still, as my grandmother would say, enjoy it while it lasts because a pigeon's going to poo on you soon enough (well, she'd never have mentioned the actual bodily functions but we'd have got the message). Have a beautiful day everyone!

Your Theme Song is Beautiful Day by U2

"Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away"


You see the beauty in life, especially in ordinary everyday moments.
And if you're feeling down, even that seems a little beautiful too.

No comments: