Lauren obviously knows one or two things about names, her blog is called 'All the GOOD blog names were taken" which made me laugh. This list is inspired by one on her blog:
1.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Charlie Golf – we let my daughter choose the name of our rabbit when she was small and had to live with a Volkswagon in the family!
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Vanilla Blueberry – perhaps a bit too fruity although I love Vanilla as a first name – am going to steal it for a character!
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) Ssal – now I sound as if I have a lisp!
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Green Dog – hmm.
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Jane Bedford – not going to be the exciting femme fatale I think. More the mousey girl next door who yearns secretly for the hero!
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) salsa – fancy a dance?
7. SUPERHERO NAME: The + second favourite colour + favourite drink – The Blue Champagne – sounds as if I’d be too busy partying to do some saving!
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Alfred Albert – am confused, what’s a Nascar anyway?
9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Coco Mars – like this one a lot, I can see the act!
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) – oops, I don’t stand a chance, my mother didn’t have a middle name so I’d just have to be William.
11 SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Autumn Rose – I’m not a spy, I’m still stripping!
12. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Toast Oak – hmm, time to stop I think!