Thursday, December 20, 2007

Yay! TWO in the top ten...

And if it wasn't glittery enough that Tell Me Everything came Number Nine in Scott Pack's Top Ten books of the year(and jumped several million in its Amazon rankings as a result), I've just seen that Leading the Dance came in yesterday as his Number Four.

This looks like being an expensive list for me though - I've already ordered two of the others, Number Ten and Number Three. Hmmm.

Meanwhile, when they're not helping my fingers to click the 'Buy' button on my computer, my writing muscles are getting nicely warmed up as I prepare for going away on retreat in Virginia ...



And my writing prompt for today is ... Silent Night

4 comments:

Kath McGurl said...

Cor, well done! Mind you, having read both your books in that top 10 I can understand why they were picked.

Debi said...

That's fantastic! I hope everyone can warm their hands at the glow you must be giving off ...

Wonderful words about your wonderful words.

Sarah Salway said...

Oh thanks, both.
Much much appreciated x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

Congratulations! What brilliant recognition for your work - I bet you were bouncing off the walls when you found out! Too right too!

Claudia xx