Friday, April 02, 2010

Author Blog 2010 Competition




I feel as if I've stepped off the world recently and am only now tiptoeing back to find things moving awfully fast, and that I've somehow lost part of my normal language to understand and to be understood. Strange times.

ANYWAY, something nice. I'm very happy to have been nominated for the above competition. Thank you to whoever did, and please let me know if you'd like a proper appreciation! And just as importantly, the site gives the links to hundreds of other great writing blogs. What a resource. Just clicking the button should take you through to the site. I hope they're going to keep this list up for longer so I can explore properly.

There are even prizes for voting.

But for now I'm back to revising the Dictionary of the Real World ...

x

1 comment:

Marisa Birns said...

Congratulations for your nomination! I'm new to your blog but do feel that it fits any and all requirements to receive that award.