Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Compensations

There are lots of compensations for being home, including, HURRAH HURRAH HURRAH, these - I actually cheered out loud when I saw them in the shops on my first morning back:



..and the Your Messages party next week - I can't wait to meet all the people who took part and trying to work out names and faces (sorry about the morning shake here, shouldn't have had that second cup of coffee!):



... and Duffy. Where did she spring from though - suddenly she's everywhere, it's as if Britain had a Duffy transplant while I was away.



And my writing prompt for today is ... a love letter to a household object ...

2 comments:

Alex Johnson said...

I've never heard of Duffy. She's got a dud name though.

Sarah Salway said...

But she doesn't send you to the dentist...
Her voice is amazing, she just seems to have been promoted so hard that it makes me feel a bit manipulated.