Monday, January 21, 2008

We have Messages .... at last!

There's not doubt that the amazing Your Messages project was one of my highlights easily from last year. It was originally designed to celebrate the relaunch of the Messages book Lynne and I wrote together, but for various reasons, the new edition has only just been published. Never mind though, it's well worth the wait. So so beautiful it makes me cry. Look at them nesting here so sweetly in their box:



And Lynne and I have just spent the morning signing copies for the Your Messagers who ordered one last year and have been waiting patiently.





Many many thanks all for your support, and not shouting at us too much. Your copy is on its way. And I have more copies here if anyone wants to buy a signed one from me... not sure about Christmas any more, but the perfect Valentines gift!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Sarah!

Lynne Rees said...

My writing room looks so nice! My slippers look weird! We look relieved!