Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Prompting and classes

It's a housekeeping sort of day. I've just sent details of the next bunch of weekly writing classes I hold in Tunbridge Wells - hopefully if you're interested and you've contacted me through the blog, you will have received this by now, but if not, it's not personal. Email me, or leave a comment below, and I'll send you the stuff.

Also I've finally got round to adding on the right hand column the list of sites belonging to writers who are following regularly - or irregularly! - the prompts put up here. Do have a look, (it's under all the bits about me showing off) because they're really good, and let me know if you want me to add yours.

4 comments:

trying to write ... said...

so my husband nabbed my laptop and the mouse from my other computer on friday and I've been having techno withdrawals eversince. I received a new mouse from a dear friend tonight so I am back!!! (woot!!) I am planning on doing a bit of writing tonight and the next few days but I'm also getting ready for my trip to London on Tuesday (I am sooo exceedingly chuffed) so there probably won't be any posting next week but after that I hope to be a bit more consistent.
xoxo
g

Kathryn said...

Thank you for including me on your blog! Like Gina, I'm gearing up for next week and getting more than a little excited. It will be so interesting to see everyone in the flesh. I'm rather looking forward to reading the Messages book too!

Kathryn
x

Sarah Salway said...

Yay, see you both next week! I'm chuffed too, Gina! Sarahx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

Happy new year! I hope this is the right place to email to ask you to send me the details for your writing classes - could you send them to me at claudia@pelagos.myzen.co.uk please?

Good luck for the book launch this Thurs - I will be there in spirit!

Sunny greetings from South Africa

Claudia