Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!



To my twin, Karen; my circus friend, Jess; Hilary, who knows her alphabet, and PHILIP (in caps so he won't accuse me of forgetting his birthday this year).

And me.... yeehaw! I've been spoilt already, but like a good girl, didn't open it until today.

I'm sorry the cake above is so small, but we are all virgos so we can cut our slice exactly and fairly. Plus we have tremendous self-discipline and are practically perfect in every other way. Anyone else with an 11th September birthday want to claim their pink icing? I'm sure I've forgotten someone.

13 comments:

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday Sarah Salway x

Alex Johnson said...

Wasn't it last Tuesday?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sarah, and happy birthday to you too. We must have a birthday drink some day soon x

Sue Guiney said...

I've left you an award on my blog today. Enjoy, and Happy Birthday!

Cornflower said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah!

Nik Perring said...

Happy birthday!

Nik

Tania Hershman said...

Happy birthday, Goddess!

Anonymous said...

Have a great birthday!

Sarah Salway said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you all - wish I could get you all round here for cake and pop!!!

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday Sarah.
x

Anonymous Bosch said...

Hi Sarah, Happy birthday!
This morning I found a draft copy of Messages in a secondhand shop in Maidstone .

bob said...

Many happy returns. I didn't know we share a birthweek.

Hope your day was fantabulistic.

Debi said...

Hippy bathday, sweetheart! (Everyone else has said Happy Birthday and I didn't just want to jump on the bandwagon!)